How do we work?
Below is a typical sequence of events that take place during a residential design project.
To proceed beyond each event, either client or external approval is required:
1. Site consultation
2. Contractual engagement
3. Documentation of existing structure or terrain
4. Sketch/layout design
5. Development application lodgement (where required)
6. Working drawings and construction specifications
7. Interior design and specifications
8. Engineering and town planning tender (as required)
9. Building approval and certification
10. Builder tender
Your project may involve some, or all of the steps listed above.
Each project is unique and has different planning and design requirements, so please feel free to give us a call to discuss what is needed. Our initial consultations are free of charge and we would be more than happy to guide you through what needs to be done.